- On April 13, 2019, the Socio-Economic Faculty of the Karakalpak State University named after Berdakh organizes a republican scientific-practical conference on the topic of “Youth issues in the social space and socio-economic science”.
The conference deals with the problems on the following areas:
1-section. International experience in teaching economic sciences in the process of globalization;
2-section. Improving the mechanism of direction and youth education in entrepreneurship;
3-section. The role of youth in improving account and audit in socio-economic development;
4-section. The problem of youth at the present stage of development of society: problems and prospects;
5-section. Youth participation in improving financial relations and increasing investment activity;
The procedure of registration of the presented scientific articles:
- The provided scientific article is prepared in the MS Word 2003, 2007, 2010 format, font Times New Roman, size 14, interval 1.5.
- The paper volume is A4 (210×297 mm), 2.0 cm above and below indents, 3.0 cm on the left and 1.5 cm on the right.
- Articles can be submitted in Karakalpak, Uzbek, English and Russian, in the amount of 3-4 pages.
- On the top right side of the first page should be indicated full name of the author, his/her scientific degree, position and place of work.
- An electronic and (preferably) paper version of the article shall be submitted to the organizing committee.
Considering that the collection of materials of this conference is printed at the expense of the authors, we remind that 12 thousand sums are charged for each page of the article.
Deadline: scientific articles must be submitted before April 5, 2019.
Address: Republic of Karakalpakstan, Nukus city, Academician Ch. Abdirov Street, Building 1. Karakalpak State University, Faculty of Economics.
Telephones for information: (8 361) 226-17-66, 223-60-62 or +99891 305-00-25
Coordinator: Kudiyarov Kishibay Ramatullaevich