Karakalpak State University named after Berdakh (KSU), jointly with foreign higher educational institutions, announces about admission for the 2019-2020 academic year on the basis of double educational programs for training personnel on a paid – contract basis in the following specialties:
- Jointly with Moscow State Construction National Research University (MSCU) of the Russian Federation in the bachelor specialties:
- Development of building materials, products and structures – 10 places;
- Construction and installation of engineering communications (by types) – 10 places;
- Architecture (by types) – 10 places.
Jointly with MSCU in the areas of magistracy:
- Construction of buildings and structures (by type) – 4 places;
- Development of building materials, products and structures – 4 places;
- Water resources management, sewerage, protection and water resources management – 4 places;
- Architecture of buildings and structures – 4 places.
- Jointly with Astrakhan State University of the Russian Federation in the areas of magistracy:
- History (according to directions and countries) – 4 places;
- Literary Theory: Russian Literature – 4 places.
III. Jointly with Belarusian Technological University of the Belarusian Republic in the areas of magistracy:
- Chemical technology of inorganic elements (by types of production) – 4 places;
- Chemical technology processes and apparatus (by types of production) – 4 places.
Students in the bachelor specialties will study at KSU for 2 years and 2 years at the above mentioned foreign higher educational institutions.
Students in the specialties of magistracy will study at KSU for 1 year and 1 year in the above mentioned foreign higher educational institutions.
Applicants must submit to the Admission Committee from August 1 to August 15, 2019 the following documents:
– application addressed to Rector;
– 6 pieces (3.5 x 4.5 cm) of color photographs;
– copy of passport (birth certificate for persons under 16 years of age);
– a copy of the document about secondary education (11-year education) or secondary specialized vocational education and enclosure;
– in the areas of the magistracy there should be presented a copy of the bachelor’s diploma and enclosure.
The application form (in Russian) for double education of Moscow State Construction National Research University of the Russian Federation, Astrakhan State University of the Russian Federation, Belarusian University of the Belarusian Republic are available at the Admission Committee.
When selecting applicants, in addition to disciplinary subjects, the degree of knowledge of the Russian language is taken into account. Exams are held in Russian.
Entrance exams will be held from September 1 to September 15 in accordance with the schedule approved by the Admission Committee.
Phones for inquiries: