Gabbarov Sabit Niyetalievich
Department of monitoring formation of a portfolio orders and distribution of work:
– studying the needs of enterprises, institutions and organizations of highly qualified specialists;
– promotion and improvement of market relations in the field of education, organizing a portfolio of real orders for graduates of undergraduate and graduate programs in accordance with the needs of young professionals;
– study of the labor market situation, consumer acceptance of enrollment rates, based on orders from graduates, enrollment, students’ contingent, official registration and monitoring of student’s contract payment.
– new directions or specializations, and vice versa, requiring a timely response to a market economy and the elimination of other branches related to universities.
– In the 2018-2019 academic year, 2,104 graduates, from 2,017 are undergraduate (651 grants, 1,366 on a contract basis), 87 undergraduates (30 grants, 57 under the contract).
– Statistical information about the employment of young specialists that graduated from the Karakalpak State University named after Berdakh in the 2017-2018 academic year in branches.
– Annual payment and contract amounts in areas and specialties in Karakalpak State University named after Berdakh in the 2018-2019 academic year.
– Information on young specialists graduated from the Karakalpak State University named after Berdakh in the 2018-2019 academic year.