Council of young scientists
- Hits: 1431
Council of young scientists:
Nizamatdinov Qairat Kewnimjaevich
On the basis of the Order of the rector of university №65. Д/1 §2 of May, 13th, 2013 the Council was held, its basic task was implementation of the planned purposes of the Order №144 of the May, 2nd, 2013 approved by the Ministry of the Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of Republic Uzbekistan.
The Council consists of chairman, its secretary, and also 23 members of representing all the faculties of the University. The annual plan, and also report №12/5,5 from May, 14th, 2013 was made by scientific council of the university.
The main goal of the work of the Council of young scientists - acquaintance of youth with the basic system of scientific researches, continuation of operating programs of scientific schools and creation of new scientific schools, support creative works of young scientists in the field of professional and public works. Association of youth who is engaged in education and integration development, on the basis of scientific research, supports the interests of youth in vocational and social directions, and also assists in stable growth of personnel on leading posts.
The primary goals of council of young scientists:
- Development of the actual scientific disciplines rendering the fundamental help in development of state national economy, cultural development of the people, introduction of practical and innovative scientific works;
- Organize work of young scientists on a scientific basis, participation, introduction work and regulation system of Tutor-trainee;
- Organize scientific conferences and seminars for the purpose of development and strengthening of creative abilities of young scientists, and also an exchange of experience with scientists of university and scientists of higher educational institutions;
- Generalization and use in practice of results of scientific research of young scientists, a finding new possibilities of their use at university and other higher educational institutions;
- Planning of participation of young scientists in scientific conferences;
- Render the practical help in carrying out of innovative research works;
- Gathering of the information on the organisations which allocate grant for support of scientific works of young scientists, and correct distribution of money resources.
The staff of council of young scientists
- The chairman of Council of young scientists – Nizamatdinov Kairat Kewnimjaevich
- The secretary of Council of young scientists – Jollibekova Indira Bahitovna