Faculty of history and law
- Hits: 1390
Dean faculty of history and law:
Allamuratov Alisher Tolegenovich
- Social disciplines
- National idea, bases of spirituality and legal education
- History and archeology
- History of Uzbekistan and Karakalpakstan
- Criminal law, process and criminalistics
- State law and management
- Civil and economic law
- History of the faculty of History and law
- With opening of Karakalpak state university in 1977-1978 academic year Jurisprudence department under the faculty of History and geography was opened, and 50 students were admitted to it in the same year. Candidates of Jurisprudence Dauletova A.Z, Abdullaev A, U.Nurmashov, S.A.Halikov, M.Khakimov, and as I.Nuratdinov, K.Umarov, S.Madreimova, R.Ajtmuratova, E.Kutybaeva, Z.Niyazov, B.Matmuratov, G.Juldasheva, H.Kabulov were employed to conduct these new specialities.
The law faculty was opened in 1993.
Since 1999-2000 at the faculty the magistracy on a speciality «Civil law, a family law, civil process, international law» was opened. Nowadays at the faculty 11 magistrants on speciality State law and management ( Constitutional law, Municipal and Bank law , History and theory of state and law)also 688 bachelor students get education.
As a result of association of Law faculty and history faculties was organized History and law.
On an extent with 1977 to 2008 deans of faculty were K.Saribaev , B.Shamambetov, I.Torebekov, E.Umarov, M Kydyrnijazov, B.Matmuratov, Z.Hakimnijazov, E.Kutybaeva. Since 2008 the dean of the faculty has been the candidate of Historical Sciences, associate professor Allamuratov A T.
- 5240100, 5380100 - Jurisprudence ( in kinds of speciality)
- 5111600, 5141500 - National idea, bases of spirituality and legal education
- 5120300 - History (on regions and states)
- 5120500 - Philosophy
- 5А240101 - State law and Management ( Constitutional law; Municipal and Bank law ; History and theory of state and law).
- 5А120401 - Archeology
- 5А120301 - History of Uzbekistan
Doctors of Sciences - 6.
Candidates of Science - 33.
International programs and projects
The professor of department of the Civil and Economic law K.Umarova under sponsorship of the European commission TEMPUS won the grant of the project and on the basis of faculty created centre "Tuning". The Main goal of the centre and project is the improvement of quality of education in higher educational institutions of Central Asia.
Under the supervision of of professor Kutybaeva E.D, the department of State law and Management won fundamental-scientific project planned for 2012-2016 .1.79 «Issues on expansion competence of self-governing body in the system of public control”. The main goal of the project is expansion of power of self-governing bodies in system of public control.
Under the supervision of the professor M.S.Kdyrnijazova the chair «Stories and archeology» has won the is fundamental-scientific project calculated for 2012-2016 Ф.1.78 under the name «History of a civilisation of Khoresm». The project Main objective - to find the initial centres from history of the state of Uzbekistan, to show a place in the history of East culture, achievement of a civilisation of Khoresm.
At the faculty all facilities for students are created. At the faculty various scientific clubs function. The student's youth has opportunities to use their theoretical knowledge in practice. At the same time, the faculty, and senior students on a speciality Jurisprudence on the basis of the faculty created Legal clinics which gives free aid in matters of law. The legal clinic throughout 5 years has been helping our society concerning civil, family, labour, criminal, state offence..