MINISTRY OF HIGHER AND SECONDARY SPECIAL EDUCATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
KARAKALPAK STATE UNIVERSITY NAMED AFTER BERDAKH
The international scientific and practical conference titled “Actual problems of teaching Philology and foreign languages” will be held on April 24-25, 2020 at Karakalpak State University named after Berdakh. The conference will deal with the current issues of Germanic and Korean languages, comparative linguistics, translation theory and practice, literary studies, modern innovative technologies used in teaching foreign languages and teaching methods, as well as conclusions and recommendations will be made.
Articles will be accepted until April 5, 2020
The following issues to be discussed in the conference:
SECTION 1. Actual problems of modern linguistics;
SECTION 2. Comparative linguistics and translation studies;
SECTION 3. Innovative methods for teaching foreign languages;
SECTION 4. Problems of literary criticism.
– Conference materials can be provided in Uzbek, Karakalpak, Russian, English, German, and Korean languages. The article must be at least 4 pages long. The text of an article must be typed in Microsoft Word, in Times New Roman font. Margins: top and bottom 2.0 cm, left 3.0 cm, right 1.5 cm. The title of the article should be written in the center of the first line in capital letters, and the following line, after the title of the article the author’s full name and position should be included.
– The main text of the article should be typed in 14 font size, 1.5 line spacing.
– The cost of publishing: 20,000 (twenty thousand) Uzbek Sums (UZS) per page. The author of the article, excluding mail expenses, will be presented 1 proceeding of articles within the above payment.
– The article may contain drawings, graphics, maps, and tables. Included drawings, graphics, and maps must be numbered and named, the name must be indicated at the bottom, and highlighted from the main text, and printed with 12 pins. Graphics should only be in *.the jpg format. Tables must be numbered (table 1. etc.) and have a name, the name is written on top of the table with 12 pins. The table number should be written on the right, and the name from the next line in the center. If the drawing or table is taken from another literature, its source should be indicated on the left side.
– The used literature should be given after the main text with 12 pins, without automatic numbering, and the used literature on the top. Sources are filled in alphabetical order, first written sources should be given in Cyrillic, then in Latin, etc. Bibliographic data of the literature must be presented in this order: sources and references to literature are given in the text of the article in the form , not used literature should not be included in the list of bibliography. If the text contains sentences from another source, there should be a footnote in the form [3, p. 65].
Note: Articles that cannot be edited or corrected, as well as articles that received a negative conclusion when checked by the Antiplagiat Application, will not be accepted or published and will not be returned to the author.
The electronic (*.doc) version of the article or in paper form together with the expert opinion can be sent to the following address or e-mail: Republic of Uzbekistan. #1, Ch.Abdirov str., Nukus, 220100.
Phone numbers: +99861 223-58-52,
+99899 954-40-24, (responsible-Abish Musayev)
Payment can be made in cash or by money transfer.
Account number: 23402000300100001010, ITN (Individual Taxpayer Number) The Central Bank in Tashkent
KSU (Karakalpak State University) Settlement account 400110860354017950100079001
Treasury Department of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Inter-Branch Turnover: 00014
After the money transfer to the payment account, the electronic version of the receipt should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org