The Karakalpak State University named after Berdakh accepts foreign citizens by interview, without passing the test in accordance with the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № PP-3775 dated on June 5, 2018 and Regulations approved by this Resolution.
You will need to submit the following documents to International Relations Department of the University:
- Application form for studying at the KSU;
- Transcripts from previously completed or in-progress degrees. transcripts/mark sheets and certificates of completion/diplomas of any degrees obtained within and outside the Republic of Uzbekistan should be included:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Certificate/Diploma of Secondary Education
- Master’s Degree: Bachelor‘s degree or equivalent
- Doctoral Degree (PhD, DSc): Master‘s Degre
- All degrees (certificates of completion/diplomas with transcripts/mark sheets) obtained outside the Republic of Uzbekistan will be notarized translation into Russian or Uzbek;
- A scanned version of national passport or a passport with a residence permit in the Republic of Uzbekistan.