Dean faculty of history:
Salamat Sulaymanov Arepbaevich
In the 1977-1978 academic year, a department of law was opened as part of the historical and geographical faculty. In the same year, 50 students were accepted. The leading legal scholars and practitioners conducted the teaching activities: candidates of legal sciences A.Dauletov, N.Abdullaev, U.Nurmashov, Sh.Khalikov, M.Khakimov, as well as I.Nuratdinov, K.Umarova, R.Aitmuratova, E.Kutybaevа, J.Niyazova, B.Matmuratov, G.Yuldasheva.
- In 1993, the Faculty of Law was established.
- In 1996, the Faculty of Law was merged with the Faculty of History and the Faculty of Law and History was formed.
- In the 1999-2000 academic year, magistracy was opened in the speciality Civil Law; family law; civil procedure; private international law.
- In 2003, the Faculty of Law was re-formed, which included 4 departments: state law and administration; civil law; criminal law, process and criminalistics; commercial law.
· In 2011, a faculty of history and law was established on the basis of law and history faculties. · In 2014, a doctoral program was opened in the specialities of the Department of Law · In 2019, the Faculty of Law was re-formed. From 1977 to 2019 Deans of the faculty were K.Sarybaev, B.Shamambetov, M.Torebekov, B.Matmuratov, Zh.Khakimniyazov, E.Kutybaeva, A.Allamuratov, F.Kutlymuratov. Since 2019, the dean of the faculty S.Sulaymanov.
- 5120300 – History (on regions and states)
- 5А120401 – Archeology
- 5А120301 – History of Uzbekistan
Doctors of Sciences – 6.
Candidates of Science – 33.