Getting visa process and registration for living on campus

The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, upon request of Higher Education Institutions, in agreement with the Ministry of Higher Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, in accordance with the established procedure, ensures the issuance and extension of visas, as well as temporary registration and extension of the temporary residence permit at the place of temporary residence of foreign citizens (according to the available regulations).

Useful links